Monday 29 November 2010

Drug Dealing Criminal and his Drug Factory Exposed - CFAD

Ardoyne Home Adapted into A Drug Factory
Drugs Evidence Still Evident at 21. Brompton Park, Some Five Days After Factory was Closed-Down by CFAD

Lighting and cultivated Cannabis plants in 21. Brompton Park


Charge Sheets Belonging to the Occupant of 21. Brompton Park, Seamus Baker.


Charged With Burglary, Assault and Disorderly Behaviour, Seamus Baker

On Monday 23rd, November 2010, a group of local residents discovered a drug factory operating in 21. Brompton Park, Ardoyne. They then handed CFAD over a dozen cultivated Cannabis plants and a substantial amount of Cocaine which were photographed before the Cocaine was immediately destroyed. CFAD then took the plants to Holy Cross Monastery for safe disposal.


Given an incorrect story published in the North Belfast News (25/11/10) regarding the Occupant of the above address. Concerned Families Against Drugs pose the following questions to the local Media and other Agencies who had knowledge of this incident:
Question: Were they aware that a drug factory was operating at the above address?
Question: Were they aware that Seamus Baker is on bail for robbing the homes of vunerable members of our community?
Question: Are they aware that he is out on bail for assault?
Question: Are they aware that one week after the discovery of this drug factory, that the PSNI have yet to remove the apparatus and remainder of drugs which remain at this address?
Question: Why has this man not been arrested and charged with cultivating and possessing Class A and Class C drugs?
Question: Why have the above facts not been exposed to the Ardoyne community? Is there a hidden political agenda at play by the local Media and other Agencies?

5 comments:

  1. Speaks for itself really. Either he`s a blatant grass or maybe made to look like one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Gran Madre es Real ... Soy Aisha Kun y quiero testificar sobre la Gran Madre cómo me curó de las ayudas para el VIH. Me diagnosticaron esta enfermedad hace algún tiempo y estaba preocupada. Cuando estaba buscando en Internet una cura, me encontré con algunos testimonios de la Gran Madre de cómo ella ha ayudado a mucha gente y decidí contactarla para obtener información y explicarle. Ella se rió y me dijo que me ayudaría y me sorprendió. Ella me envió la cura y era un aceite espiritual sagrado y agua que es más que una medicina. Ella me dirigió sobre cómo tomarlo y lo hice. Tomé la cura durante 3 semanas y fui al médico para un chequeo y para mi gran sorpresa, la enfermedad ya no estaba en mi sistema. Estoy muy contenta y quiero agradecer a la Gran Madre por ayudarme. Póngase en contacto con ella ahora en su correo electrónico: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com también puede comunicarse con ella en su número de whatsapp +17025514367. Si tiene alguna enfermedad, ella puede ayudarlo. Contacta con ella ahora

    ReplyDelete