Tuesday 10 May 2011

CFAD to Incease Pressure on Drug Dealers

Concerned Families Against Drugs (CFAD) would like to congratulate North Belfast sucide prevention group, PIPS for its recent Action 4 Change rally held on the Bone Hills to highlight the number of young people taking their lives within the community.

As a Ardoyne based anti-drugs group, CFAD share the anger expressed about the growing drug problem which continues to take the lives of our youth. It was noted by CFAD that known Drug Dealers were unbelievably present at the rally,have they no shame?

As a result of the ongoing debate on how to address illegal drugs.
CFAD know the identies of these thugs who prey on vunerable young people. We give Drug Dealers seven days to come forward and make themselves accountable to the community. Those who ignore our call will be refused access to shops, taxis, clubs and other local services. These dealers in death will also witness hundreds of anti-drug activists, picketing their homes until they pack up and leave our community!

Drug Dealers have no place in our society and
CFAD will increase its radical campaign until their anti-community activities stop!

3 comments:

  1. All types of addiction and addictive person on the type of narcotic or drink a certain disease, but what is the psychological and behavioral worsening and may be fatal if the person did not succeed in the face

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Gran Madre es Real ... Soy Aisha Kun y quiero testificar sobre la Gran Madre cómo me curó de las ayudas para el VIH. Me diagnosticaron esta enfermedad hace algún tiempo y estaba preocupada. Cuando estaba buscando en Internet una cura, me encontré con algunos testimonios de la Gran Madre de cómo ella ha ayudado a mucha gente y decidí contactarla para obtener información y explicarle. Ella se rió y me dijo que me ayudaría y me sorprendió. Ella me envió la cura y era un aceite espiritual sagrado y agua que es más que una medicina. Ella me dirigió sobre cómo tomarlo y lo hice. Tomé la cura durante 3 semanas y fui al médico para un chequeo y para mi gran sorpresa, la enfermedad ya no estaba en mi sistema. Estoy muy contenta y quiero agradecer a la Gran Madre por ayudarme. Póngase en contacto con ella ahora en su correo electrónico: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com también puede comunicarse con ella en su número de whatsapp +17025514367. Si tiene alguna enfermedad, ella puede ayudarlo. Contacta con ella ahora

    ReplyDelete